Monday, August 22, 2011

A Writer's Woes


By Robert...

The advent of the computer and its word processing program was a revolutionary development to many writers.  As a matter of fact, legend has it that many older writers resist modern technology, and they cling to, and use, their old Royal or IBM typewriters.

My imagination tells me that forcing an accomplished writer like, say, Margaret,  to make the switch from the old to the new, had it taken place in Biblical times, might have gone something like this ....


Click here to see the whole article

These words are music to the ears of those using new technologies. It is an adantage over the rest. As a new, up and coming writer/author, I feel the need to stay on top of the latest and greatest when it comes to technology. Believe me, I still have a lot to learn but I am willing and hope this will help in my pursuit of becoming a well known published author with best selling novels!

Have a sci fi day everyone! TLH

No comments:

Post a Comment